If you and your family
- Only travel once or twice a year;
- Don’t mind staying at Country Inns, Park Inns, or Radissons (for free) for your vacation or road trips;
- Would like to minimize the number of credit cards your use on a daily basis;
- Have no time or desire to manufacture credit card spending;
Then, there might be an easy solution. All you have to do is to put ALL your non-bonus category spending on a single hotel credit card.
As mentioned in the “How to Get Started” page, the following index will be regularly updated as new content is added.
- 04/11/2012: Buy Choice Points to Stay at Paris Hotels for $30/night (including breakfast)
- 04/13/2012: 9 Nights of Hotels in Italy for $300
- 04/14/2012: Planning for a Trip for Two to London
- 04/19/2012: Staying 4 Nights at the Park Hyatt Paris for Free (a $6,000 value)
- 04/23/2012: Buy Hyatt Points for 1 Penny to Stay at Luxury Park Hyatt Hotels
- 04/25/2012: Pay for the Luxury Park Hyatt Washington DC and Get All Your Money Back
- 05/07/2012: Stay One Night and Get Up to 6 Free Nights at Club Carlson Hotels
- 06/10/2012: Park Hyatt Paris Vendome for Free – Reader Trip Reports
- 06/19/2012: Updated on Club Carlson Free Nights Promotion
- 06/20/2012: How to Use Your Starwood Points for Your Trip to Machu Picchu (Stay at the 5-Star Tambo del Inka for a Fraction of Retail Cost)
- 06/27/2012: Get Another 50,000 Club Carlson Points by Staying One Night at Any Park Plaza Hotel
- 08/14/2012: Wyndham Promotion (August 6 to October 6, 2012) – Stay One Night Get a Free Night (16,000 Bonus Points, Convertible to 6,400 Miles) – Or Buy Miles for a Penny per Mile
- 09/05/2012: First-hand Update on the Wyndham 16,000 Bonus Points Free Night Promotion
- 09/24/2012: Taking Advantage of an Airport Hotel for a City Tour
- 10/01/2012: Leverating 5 Marriott Deals to Get a Rebate of 50-100% + Possible Fast-track Gold/Platinum Elite Status
- 10/17/2012: Get 3 Free Nights in Expensive Midtown Manhattan for as low as $50 each
- 12/03/2012: Book a Hotel Room for $35 a Night (Including Taxes and Fees)
- 12/28/2012: 4-Diamond Renaissance Las Vegas for $79 and Get Almost All Your Money Back in Perks
- 01/23/2013: Booking Award Hotel Nights to Avoid Extra-person Charges
- 02/18/2013: Getting Fast Free Hotel Award Nights with Minimal Effort
- 02/26/2013: Don’t Blow Your Free Hyatt Nights or All Your Points on the Park Hyatt Paris Vendome
Let me know what you think! I respond to all comments.
Don’t want to miss any TravelByPoints tips? Get updates via daily email, RSS feed, Twitter, or Facebook.