Heading to Paris (or another major European city) soon and have an iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone, or Android device? Then you might want to test out the following few FREE apps, all of which work offline and can make your visit more enjoyable and efficient. In addition, you will also find out how and where to get free WiFi in Paris at the end of the post.
Without further ado, here are the winners and where they will be going. If you didn’t win one of the codes, keep reading to find out about a second chance.
For those of you planning to travel internationally in the near future, I’d like to share a little more detail on the Charles Schwab VISA debit/ATM card in my wallet. I will tell you why it is the best ATM card to have and how you can start taking advantage of it in a few easy steps.
As mentioned in the “How to Get Started” page, the following index will be regularly updated as new content is added.
- 04/05/2012: How to Book Italy High-speed Train Tickets Directly Online
- 04/16/2012: Ground/Water Transportation in Italy & Avoid Paying Foreign ATM Fees
- 05/15/2012: Ground Transportation Options between Baltimore (BWI) and Washington DC
- 06/06/2012: Getting All Tickets Required for Your Visit to Machu Picchu
- 02/26/2013: Taking the Paris Airport Roissy Bus and Paris Metro
Let me know what you think! I respond to all comments.